Payments are due at the time of registration and no less than seven (7) business days prior to the class start date. We accept all major credit cards, company checks and money orders. Personal checks must be guaranteed with a credit card or received no less than five (5) business days prior to the start date of class.
If credit cards or personal checks funds are insufficient, the customer will be liable to chargeback on all applicable fees resulting from insufficient funds, plus a $25 handling charge.
If you would like to issue a purchase order, please note that you may qualify for our credit terms, in which case all fees will be due fifteen (15) days from date of our invoice. Any overdue amounts shall be subject to a finance charge at the rate of 1.5% per month commencing on the date such amount becomes past due, or the highest rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is lower.
The CTA reserves the right to change prices for training courses at any time. Should the CTA reduce the price on any delivered course before or within fourteen (14) calendar days of attendance in that course, a refund or credit for the differential will be issued. This refund policy is subject to change or termination by the CTA at any time without notice.
CTA members are so confident you will enjoy each class you take but, if you are not satisfied, you can retake the same class at the next scheduled date, or within six months, free of charge, if space is available.
CTA members have state of the art facilities, offering state of the art programs and courses. Disruptive behavior, misuse of equipment or other actions deemed inappropriate by CTA's representatives, will result in the termination of the customer and/or student's registration. NO refunds of any fees or expenses incurred by the customer and/or student will be made.
We also urge all customers and/or students to review the specific course requirements and prerequisites as published by CTA, Apple Computer or other entities prior to registering or attending class. The expectation is that any student registered for a specific course will meet most, if not all, of the prerequisites presented.
1. A FULL refund will be issued if WRITTEN notice is received a minimum of fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the class start date. This written notice can be in the form of a letter, fax or email to the training center where registration took place. Failure to provide written notice at least fourteen (14) days in advance of the class obligates the Customer to pay the full price of the class.
2. A FULL CLASS CREDIT will be issued if WRITTEN notice is received at least seven to thirteen (7-13) calendar days prior to class start date. This written notice can be in the form of a letter, fax or email to the training center where registration took place.
3. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS will be provided if customer and/or student does not inform the training center where registration took place of cancellation via letter, fax or email less than seven (7) calendar days in advance of class start date.
4. Class credits are valid only for the same class scheduled within six (6) months of cancellation, and offered through the training center where registration took place only. If customer and/or student cancels credited class registration AT ANY TIME, the customer and/or student will lose the class credit, no exceptions.
5. While every effort is made to deliver scheduled classes, the training center where registration took place reserves the right to cancel or change classes, or scheduled instructor, at any time. In the event a class is cancelled or rescheduled, all registered students are eligible for full refund. CTA, however, shall not be responsible for any other loss incurred by our customers as a result of a cancellation or amendment, including, but not limited to, travel arrangements.